Please enter your email address
All transportation services provided to child(ren) under the Labourers Excellent Child Care transportation program are done so through formal contracts between the provider and parent/ legal guardian. Only then is the transportation agreement valid. Please be advised that our transportation services depend upon available spacing. The cost of the transportation fees vary depending on the type of transportation provided and the distance. Children are given enough time to leave the building in a safe and timely manner. This is necessary to provide the most excellent transportation service for all children enrolled and to maintain my daily scheduled pick-ups and drop-offs in a timely and orderly manner.
Parent/Legal Guardian | Date:
Transportation Service | Date:
It is the responsibility of the parent or guardian to alert transportation service.
- IF THERE'S A CHANGE IN TRANSPORTATION ROUTE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO CONTACT TRANSPORTATION SERVICE 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE BY PHONE OR TEXT. A DETAILED WRITTEN LETTER IS TO BE SUBMITTED THE EVERY NEXT DAY. IF THE LETTER IS UNCLEAR OR DOES NOT SPEAK OF WHAT TRANSPORTATION SERVICE SPOKE ABOUT PREVIOUSLY, YOUR CHILD WILL NOT BE PICKED UP.
- IF YOUR CHILD(REN) WILL NOT NEED THE TRANSPORTATION SERVICES ON A SCHEDULED DAY, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO NOTIFY LABOURERS EXCELLENT TRANSPORTATION SERVICE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. WITH THAT BEING SAID, IN ORDER TO KEEP YOUR CHILD’S TRANSPORTATION SET AVAILABLE REGULARLY SCHEDULED PAYMENT MUST BE MAID. ALL PAYMENTS ARE FINAL WE DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS OR CREDITS IF YOUR CHILD IS ABSENT.
- IF YOUR CHILD(REN) HAS COME IN CONTACT WITH THE COVID-19, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO LET THE TRANSPORTATION SERVICE KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IN ORDER FOR US TO TAKE PROPER STEPS WITH CLEANING AND SANITIZING. PLEASE NOTE IF THESE STEPS ARE NOT FOLLOWED YOUR CHILD’S CONTRACT WILL BE TERMINATED. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR HELPING US KEEP A SAFE AND HEALTH ENVIRONMENT FOR YOU CHILD(REN)
- THERE ARE ADDITIONAL FEES SUCH AS A $25.00 FOR TRANSPORTATION LATE PAYMENTS, $10.00 FOR A CHANGE IN TRANSPORTATION ROUTE, AND A $1.00 PER MINUTE IF PARENT IS NOT AVAILABLE DURING TRANSPORTATION DROP OFF. IF LATE PAYMENT FOR LATE PICK-UP IS NOT PAID AT THE TIME OF RECEIVING YOUR CHILD/REN YOU WILL BE BILLED AN ADDITIONAL $5.00 PER DAY. IF THIS PAYMENT IS NOT PAID FOR LATE PICK-UP WITH-IN A TIME-FRAME OF THREE DAYS, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE TO GET YOUR CHILD TO SCHOOL.
- YOUR TRANSPORTATION WILL BE $65.00 WEEKLY FOR TRANSPORTATION!
Phone Number | Pick Up Address
DropOff Address | Emergency Drop Off Address
Please Note: Staff may need to use their personal automobile for transporting your child. In the following circumstances, it is the sole responsibility of you, the parent or Guardian, to provide transportation for your child(ren) to child care from home or school if:
PLEASE NOTE ALL PAYMENTS ARE PAID ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE BEFORE SERVICE BEGAIN.
- All children over the age of two years old are not wearing a face mask before getting in the transportation vehicle. All masks must be kept on the way to their destination.
- If your child(ren) is without a car set or a face mask. It is Maryland state law that all infants and toddlers are permitted to be in a car set in the same manner, Maryland state law also has permitted everyone over the age two to wear mask. There are no exceptions with our transportation service. We have taken on the responsibility to provide a safe environment at all times.
- If your child(ren) is kept after school due to his or her own negligence or due to after school programs. You will be expected to provide transportation from school. The transportation will notify you if this should happen.
- If transportation arrives to pick your child/ren up and for some reason or another, your child/ren is not ready or available; transportation services will proceed on its regular route and you will be responsible to get your child to their regular destination. It is our task to stay on a timely schedule to meet the needs of all families.
- Anytime transportation is not available due to Baltimore City weather permits (emergency school closings days, days which the public schools are not in session) transportation services will not be available for Baltimore county families.
- If your child’s transportation time changes due to a scheduled school field-trip or anything that would make thea regular pick-up time different.
- Transporters are allotted November 2nd and May 20th as personal holidays advance . Notice will be provided by the provider in the form of a friendly reminder. In case of provider’s illness or other extreme unforeseen emergencies or circumstances that may prevent transportation service from regular scheduled duties. Please note that transportation is allowed on 3 paid emergence days and two paid personal days. Notification will be given to the parent/guardian in advance in person, by phone, and text that is considered a “friendly reminder”.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Director: Demetria Hill Professional Child Care Provider at (410-444-6560).
- You will be charged a One time registration fee of $45.00.
- There will be a discounted price of $50.00 weekly for siblings.
PARENT SIGNATURE | Date:
PROVIDER SIGNATURE | Date:
“Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.”